Thursday, February 14, 2013

MORE KID VALENTINES FROM MY 4TH GRADE VALENTINE'S DAY BOX


It's that time of year again when I dig out the old 4th grade Valentine's Day box! Here's 14 more Valentines from the 70s and 80s that I saved from elementary. Happy Valentine's Day to all the Neato Readers out there!!

 From Tom

From Tammy 

From Martha 

 Not signed

 From Joey

 "Tickled pink. I'd be tickled pink if you would be my Valentine!" From Raynetta

 Not signed

From Thresia

 Not signed

From Candy

 From Cheryl

From my 3rd grade teacher Mrs. King

 From Kelly

 From Josh

2 comments:

Eartha Kitsch said...

I love so much that you still have those!

Tom said...

I noted to my wife this year that you can't find the generic Valentine's like we gave when we were kids. Only licensed characters. I want the Bee Mine Valentine with the Bee on the front or the I Choo Choo Choose You Valentine with a train!

I blogged about some I found at a couple estate sales a while back here: http://garagesalin.blogspot.com/search/label/Valentines%20Day.

I have a bag of my Valentine's from elementary somewhere. I need to dig those up.