Tuesday, November 22, 2011

THE MUPPET MUSICIANS OF BREMEN


From the April 22, 1972 issue of TV Guide, here’s a two page profile of The Muppet Musicians of Bremen that originally aired on April 25 of the same year.

I love seeing photos of the Muppeteers in action! It always amazes me the arm strength and endurance of the Muppeteers. Gosh, my arm gets tired simply changing a lightbulb, so I can’t imagine what it would be like working long hours each day with a muppet.



I love that photo of a Muppeteer’s hand, (I think it belongs to Jim), waiting for a muppet. It looks like a scene out of a George A. Romero movie!



Below you’ll find the first part followed by all the links to watch the rest of this amazing TV special. Visit the fantastic Jim Henson’s Red Book website here and here to read more about The Muppet Musicians of Bremen.


Click on the following links for parts 2-6.
Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5 and Part 6

Check back through the day for more Muppet posts!

1 comment:

Mike Middleton said...

Nice post NC. I don't think I've ever seen this.