Sunday, October 02, 2011

TOO SCARED TO SCRATCH THIS SPOOKY LOTTERY CARD

It's time again for my annual scratching of the Halloween lottery card. Last year, Missouri opted for less scary pumpkin with their Jack-O-Lantern Jackpot game. This year we get a more evil looking Jack. He's so evil looking that I'm kinda scared to scratch this Spooky Cash card. Hmm...maybe I'll just leave it unscratched and shove it in the drawer with all the other Halloween lottery cards from past years.


OK, I finally got the nerve to scratch it. Wish me luck!

I just scratched off my numbers and I need to match a 3 and a 20 for a cash prize. Now I just have to get a match. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Still no match. Nope. Nope. Nope. Noooope!!!! Fine! You win evil Jack and thanks for taking my two dollars! I'll see you next year and I better get a treat for a change instead of the same ol' trick!

Visit the Wonderful Wonderblog for some Ohio card scratchin'!

2 comments:

Shawn Robare said...

One of these years the Great Pumpkin is going to pay out, I just know he will! ;)

Todd Franklin said...

Thanks Shawn! I hope you're right!